- Introduction to fondant and gum paste
- How to make fondant from scratch
- How to make crimping and embossing
- How to make swag, frill, ribbon and other deco techniques
- How to cover a round of cakes with fondant
- Decoration one 7 inch dummy cakes with the above deco
Student only have to bring an apron, turn table, kitchen towel, and a 9 inch cakes box to take back dummy cake. However, bringing a real cake (to use in place of the dummy cake to decorate) is highly encouraged.
Please take note that a 50% deposit is required for booking a place. To make payment via maybank2u.com, this is my account number 1622-5474-9668. Please revert the receipt to my email at, email@example.com when transferring the money, this is to confirm on your payment.
Note : Maximum of 3 students for each class Interested to join my class please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill-up the form here